All of our engineers are working with government guidelines regarding the Covid-19 outbreak.Emergency Electricians in Kenilworth
Address: Kenilworth, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 1QU
Landline: 01926 6...
Kenilworth Electricians, Emergency Electricians Kenilworth, Local Electricians Kenilworth, Electricians Kenilworth, Electricians in Kenilworth
Electricians in Kenilworth
We aim to have our emergency electrician at your doorstep within one hour*.
Electrical faults can develop over time or in a split second. But they are almost always at the most inconvenient of times.
You know its time to call our emergency electricians in Kenilworth when:
• Power loss to sockets / lights.
• Your lights are flickering.
• Circuit breakers are tripping.
• Switches or plugs feel warm
• There is a crackling noise coming from switches or sockets.
• You can smell overheated Bakelite.
• Fire / flood damage.
• Accidents - i.e. nail through wire.
• Lights going dim when using appliances.
• Burning smell when using appliances.
Remember: - Electricity can be dangerous. Especially overheated cables can start a fire. Do not try to push the breaker "up" when it keeps tripping, it is a safety device that is usually disconnecting a fault.
Don't risk your own safety as well as of the other occupants of the property.
We can help with your electrical emergency
Expires: 31st December 2035